1. Stop spending time with the wrong people. It’s useless spending time with people who don’t know your worth.
2. Stop running from your problems. Face them head on.
3. Stop lying to yourself.
4. Stop putting your own needs on the back burner. Yes, help others; but help yourself too.
5. Stop trying to be someone you’re not. Don’t change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.
6. Stop trying to hold onto the past. You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.
7. Stop being scared to make a mistake. Every success has a trail of failures behind it, and every failure is leading towards success.
8. Stop berating yourself for old mistakes. Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.
9. Stop trying to buy happiness. The things that really satisfy us are totally free – love, laughter and working on our passions.
10 Stop exclusively looking to others for happiness. – If you’re not happy with who you are on the inside, you won’t be happy in a long-term relationship with anyone else either.
11. Stop being idle. Evaluate situations and take decisive action.
12. Stop thinking you’re not ready. Nobody ever feels 100% ready when an opportunity arises.
13. Stop getting involved in relationships for the wrong reasons. Fall in love when you’re ready, not when you’re lonely.
14. Stop rejecting new relationships just because old ones didn’t work. Some will test you, some will use you and some will teach you.
15. Stop trying to compete against everyone else. Success is a battle between YOU and YOURSELF only.
16. Stop being jealous of others. There’s something you have that everyone wants!
17. Stop complaining and feeling sorry for yourself. Smile! Let everyone know that today you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday, and you will be.
18. Stop holding grudges. Forgiveness is not just for other people, it’s for you too.
19. Stop letting others bring you down to their level. Refuse to lower your standards to accommodate those who refuse to raise theirs.
20. Stop wasting time explaining yourself to others. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it anyway. Just do what you know in your heart is right.
21. Stop doing the same things over and over without taking a break. If you keep doing what you’re doing, you’ll keep getting what you’re getting. Sometimes you need to distance yourself to see things clearly.
22. Stop overlooking the beauty of small moments. Enjoy the little things, because one day you may look back and discover they were the big things.
23. Stop trying to make things perfect. – The real world doesn’t reward perfectionists; it rewards people who get things done.
24. Stop following the path of least resistance. Don’t take the easy way out. Do something extraordinary.
25. Stop acting like everything is fine if it isn’t. It’s okay to fall apart for a little while. Cry if you need to – it’s healthy to shed your tears. The sooner you do, the sooner you will be able to smile again.
26. Stop blaming others for your troubles. The extent to which you can achieve your dreams depends on the extent to which you take responsibility for your life.
27. Stop trying to be everything to everyone. Doing so is impossible, and trying will only burn you out.
28. Stop worrying so much. Worry will not strip tomorrow of its burdens, it will strip today of its joy.
29. Stop focusing on what you don’t want to happen. Focus on what you do want to happen. Positive thinking is at the forefront of every great success story.
30. Stop being ungrateful. No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day thankful for your life.