Dear friend, let me now introduce you to this lucrative product opportunity ofreselling THE WIRELESS INTERCOM . This business will change your financial life within 3 months, provided you are committed, determined and hardworking. Please stay with me as I take you through a detailed analysis of how to get started, the profitability and the marketing strategy that will determine your success in this business
The profitability of any business is a function of the product need, market potential, and the marketing strategy employed by the distributor. Let us analyze these variables one after the other, with respect to the profitability of reselling the wireless intercom.
THE PRODUCT NEED
The need for free internal communication within an area be it in an offices, home, hotel etc necessitated the invention of the traditional wired intercom. The disadvantages of the use of the wired intercoms is the need to break walls, connect clumsy cables, and the high cost of installation and maintenance
TYPES OF WIRELESS INTERCOM
1. MOBILE SET
2. TABLE SET
THE BENEFITS OF USING THE WIRELESS INTERCOM SYSTEM
With the use of the wireless intercom, one can effectively communicate with Rooms and Offices Wirelessly without Running Cables and Punching through the Walls. A wireless intercom system has the advantage of simple installation, while traditional intercom systems require PABX box, wires to connect each intercom set placed throughout the building or home. The cost of installing wires to run throughout the walls and ceilings of a building far surpasses the cost of purchasing the intercom system itself, and a wireless intercom requires lesser time for installation. No cost of installation and maintenance after purchasing the set. When fully charged, it can last for 12 hours without electricity.
Key Features of Our Wireless Intercom System:-
• Multi-channel wireless intercom system
• Fully expandable to an unlimited number of intercom stations from 1-100
• Easy to Relocate from one Spot to another
• Works with or without Electricity (Inbuilt Battery)
• Add additional intercoms to your network as needs change.
• 2-way digital wireless voice communication
• Transmission range is 1000 feet between units (305 meters range)
• Connections are Digital and fully secure
• Ultra-clear sound quality
• Setup is extremely simple and can be done in minutes.
• Digital Spread Spectrum Technology for security and immunity to interference.
* Plug and Play User Self Install; No technical Knowledge required
It is designed to be placed or mounted on any surface, horizontally on any wall surface or vertically on any flat surface.
1. Plug the system into electricity and it is powered on, red indicator flashes every four seconds.
2. To call, dial the number you want to call and press the CALL button. It rings at the called intercom as the red indicator stays on. The indicator turns green when the call is picked. If the call is not picked/answered after some minutes the connection cuts as the red indicator beeps. If the called intercom is busy the red indicator stays on as it sounds engaged and cuts.
3. After a call is made and conversation is completed, drop the cradle to hang up and the system goes into standby as the red indicator beeps on at intervals.
THE ADVANTGES OF THE WIRELESS INTERCOM SYSTEM OVER THE TRADITIONAL WIRED INTERCOM
WIRELESS INTERCOM TRADITIONAL WIRED INTERCOM
1. No need of PABX Needs PABX
2. No need of wires and cables Needs wires, cables & complex connect
3. No installation required Needs technical installation
4. No cost of maintenance High cost of maintenance
5. No breaking of walls Break walls
6. Move from one location to another Used in fixed location
7. Telephone set rechargeable Telephone set not rechargeable
8. pre-set coding Requires coding and setting
The market potential for this product is so huge and untapped. The targeted customers include:
- HOMES: Every homes needs it for internal communication: to communicate from one room to another; and to also communicate with the security man at the gate
2.Hotels: it is a compulsory need for most hotels to have intercom device to communicate between the rooms and the reception( HOTELS ARE THE BIGGEST MARKET FOR THE WIRELESS INTERCOM.
3. Other target users of the wireless intercom include: Banks, Business offices, Schools, Hospitals, Churches, Mosques, e.t.c
4. Technicians that install the traditional wired intercom can buy and resell to their customers
5. Retailers that sell the traditional wired intercom equipments ( PABX, table top phones ) can buy the wireless intercoms from you
HOW TO MAKE OVER N1,000,000 MONTHLY PROFIT RESELLING THE WIRLESS INTERCOM
Let me show you in a moment how this lucrative business can transform your finances, and how you can be smiling to the bank with over N1,000,000 monthly profit. Okay, let us find out how could make this amount of profit monthly
As a reseller of the wireless intercom, you buy from us at the rate of N20,000 each and you sell at N25,000 to the end-user, making N5,000 profit margin( N25,000-N20,000)
If you should sell 200pcs in a month you are sure of making NI,000,000 profit. (N5,000X200)
Now follow me as I show you some foolproof, result oriented marketing tips to help you realize this monthly financial goal
(1). One-on-one personal selling
This involves word -of- mouth product presentation and selling. Talk to people within your social sphere (friends, colleagues, neighbours family members etc) about the wireless intercom. Send an SMS to all the contacts of your acquaintances on your phone. Tell them, to also introduce your product to their friends.
Everybody you come across on a daily basis may actually be your potential customers. Don’t be ashamed to tell people about the product you sell
(2). Use handbills, fliers, posters, banners, business cards,
Print fliers/ handbills for the wireless intercom and strategically distribute them to homes, offices, hotels banks etc. You will be amazed at the kind of positive response you get in terms of sales. If for example, you share about 1000 fliers you are likely going to get about 80 calls for enquiries and possibly about 20 people may buy from you. The use of posters, banner and business cards are also very effective.
(3). PLACE A CLASSIFIED ADVERT ON LOCAL/NATIONAL NEWSPAPERS
Classified adverts are not expensive. It usually cost between N5,000 – N10,000, depending on the newspaper, for a 2×1-box advert space. Newspapers that run classified advert include:
Nigerian Tribune www.tribune.com.ng
Complete sport, www.completesportsnigeria.com
Success Digest: www.successdigestdaily.com
Check for any local news paper in your area and use them. It is very effective.
(4). Sell to company’s consumer co-operative societies
Most big companies in Nigeria, have co-operative societies that provides credit facilities for their members to purchase goods and services. To get the contacts of most co-operative societies in Nigeria, use www.google.com Type in “ list of co-operative societies in Nigeria”. You will get many, get their contact details and follow up on them
(6). Submit letter of introduction to organizations for corporate supplies
Most companies need the use of the intercom for easy internal communication.
The target companies to supply the wireless intercom include: offices, hotels, hospitals, schools, etc
So, get the contact addresses of the target companies’ use the following sources:
- INTERNET GOOGLE SEARCH
Go to www.google.com, type in “ list of hotels in Nigeria” the result will show websites of the list of hotels in Nigeria. Do the same for companies, hospitals and schools etc
- Copy companies’ contact addresses from daily newspaper adverts,
Check daily newspaper adverts you will get a lot of them.
- Use business directory
Manufacturers Association of Nigeria Directory, Nigeria Hotel Directory Etc
TO BE RESELLER CALL 08036911296, 07065804088, 08180065490